O.J. Anderson Signed Super Bowl Shirt: Rare and Exclusive Inscribed 1991 MVP with COA
Your Price: $1495 Category: Memorabilia For inquiries: 0477 555 557 Shipping: Free shipping to anywhere around the globe
O.J. Anderson Signed Super Bowl Shirt: A Must-Have for Football Fans
- This shirt is personally hand-signed by O.J. Anderson, the legendary NFL running back and 1991 Super Bowl MVP
- O.J. has inscribed the shirt "1991 MVP," commemorating his outstanding Super Bowl XXV performance
- This is a rare and exclusive shirt, perfect for collectors and fans alike
- MJB Memorabilia provides custom framing, and we can frame it for you at no extra cost, ensuring a stunning presentation
- The shirt in the photos is the actual shirt for sale, not a concept
- The signed shirt is proven to be authentic, as it comes with two Certificates of Authenticity: Item ships affixed with one hologram from MJB Memorabilia (serial-numbered and tamper-proof Authentication Hologram MJB 1004539) and one from JSA (AE84734)
- Free shipping to any destination worldwide
- View the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a Zoom meeting, Skype, or Facetime
- Priced at just $1495
- AfterPay is available, and PayPal pay by 4 for added convenience
Don't miss the chance to own this rare and exclusive O.J. Anderson signed Super Bowl shirt, inscribed with "1991 MVP" to celebrate his memorable performance in Super Bowl XXV. With its proven authenticity and the option for custom framing at no extra cost, this collectible is perfect for any football fan or memorabilia collector. Secure yours today and enjoy free shipping to any destination worldwide.
O.J. Anderson: A Prolific Running Back in the NFL
Ottis Jerome "O.J." Anderson was born on January 19, 1957, in West Palm Beach, Florida. Anderson attended Forest Hill High School, where he excelled in football, track and field, and basketball. His athletic prowess earned him a scholarship to the University of Miami, where he played college football as a running back.
At the University of Miami, O.J. Anderson quickly established himself as a force to be reckoned with. He set multiple school records, including career rushing yards (3,331), career rushing touchdowns (32), and single-season rushing yards (1,266 in 1978). Anderson's performances on the field earned him All-American honors and solidified his position as one of the top running back prospects in the nation.
O.J. Anderson was drafted in the first round of the 1979 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Cardinals. He immediately made an impact, rushing for 1,605 yards and scoring eight touchdowns in his rookie season. This outstanding performance earned him the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award and a Pro Bowl selection.
During his time with the Cardinals (1979-1986), Anderson continued to be a productive running back, accumulating over 7,000 rushing yards and earning another Pro Bowl selection in 1980. In 1986, Anderson was traded to the New York Giants, where he would spend the remainder of his career.
With the Giants, O.J. Anderson played a pivotal role in the team's success. His most notable achievement came during Super Bowl XXV in 1991, where he rushed for 102 yards and a touchdown, earning the Super Bowl MVP award as the Giants defeated the Buffalo Bills.
Retirement and Legacy
O.J. Anderson retired from the NFL in 1992. Over the course of his 14-year career, he amassed 10,273 rushing yards, 81 rushing touchdowns, and two Pro Bowl selections. Anderson was inducted into the University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame in 1990 and the Palm Beach County Sports Hall of Fame in 2000.
Post-football, Anderson has focused on giving back to his community, founding the Ottis Anderson Foundation, which provides support and assistance to underprivileged youth in the West Palm Beach area.
O.J. Anderson's storied career as a running back in the NFL left a lasting impact on the game. His resilience, determination, and skill on the field contributed to the success of both the Cardinals and the Giants. As a Super Bowl MVP and a record-setting college athlete, Anderson's accomplishments in the world of football continue to inspire future generations of athletes.