Officially Licensed Gremlins Funko Pop Personally Hand Signed by Zach Galligan
- This officially licensed Gremlins Funko Pop is personally hand signed by Zach Galligan
- The Funko Pop in the photos is the actual Funk Pop for sale and not a concept
- The signed Funko Pop is proven to be authentic, as it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Item ships affixed with two holograms from MJB Memorabilia (serial-numbered and tamper-proof Authentication Hologram MJB 100457) and JSA (WIT968556)
- Free shipping to any destination in the world
- View the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a Zoom meeting, Skype, or FaceTime
- Priced at only $395
- Zach inscribed "Billy" on the Funko Pop
- Brand new, unopened box
- AfterPay and PayPal Pay by 4 options available
Add this unique piece of memorabilia to your collection, featuring the iconic character "Billy" from the classic Gremlins film, personally signed by the talented Zach Galligan. Buy with confidence, knowing that this rare item comes with full authentication and free worldwide shipping. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Zach Galligan is an American actor, best known for his role as Billy Peltzer in the classic 1984 horror-comedy film "Gremlins" and its 1990 sequel, "Gremlins 2: The New Batch." Born in New York City on February 14, 1964, Galligan started his acting career in the early 1980s.
He made his feature film debut in the 1983 drama "Nothing Lasts Forever" alongside Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd, which served as a launching pad for his acting career. However, it was his performance in "Gremlins" that catapulted him to fame. The film, directed by Joe Dante and produced by Steven Spielberg, was a commercial and critical success, turning Galligan into a recognizable face in the industry.
Following the success of "Gremlins," Galligan appeared in several films and television series throughout the late 1980s and 1990s, including "Waxwork," "Waxwork II: Lost in Time," "All Tied Up," and "Cyborg 3: The Recycler." He also made guest appearances on popular television shows such as "Star Trek: Voyager" and "7th Heaven."
In recent years, Galligan has continued to work in the film industry, starring in various independent and horror films. He also appeared in "Hatchet III," a 2013 horror film directed by BJ McDonnell. Galligan remains active in the entertainment industry and often participates in conventions, where he engages with fans and discusses his career.
With his enduring charm and memorable performances, Zach Galligan has secured his place in Hollywood history as a talented and versatile actor.