The Undertaker Signed Authentic Wrestling Boot with JSA Authentication
For inquiries: Call 0477 555 557
Shipping: Free shipping to anywhere around the globe
- This authentic wrestling boot is personally hand-signed by the legendary WWE superstar, The Undertaker, making it an exceptional piece of memorabilia for any wrestling fan.
- The signed boot is custom framed with a photo of The Undertaker to create an eye-catching display that showcases your admiration for this iconic wrestler.
- The frame measures at L 790mm H 970mm W 140mm, making it an impressive centerpiece for your memorabilia collection.
- The frame in the photos is the actual frame for sale, ensuring that what you see is what you get.
- The signed boot's authenticity is verified with a Certificate of Authenticity, affixed with two holograms: one from MJB Memorabilia (serial-numbered and tamper-proof Authentication Hologram) and one from James Spence Authentication (JSA).
- Enjoy free shipping anywhere in Australia and wholesale shipping around the globe. • You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a Zoom meeting, Skype, or FaceTime.
- The boot comes with a Database Hologram Verification Number: MJB 100679 and JSA WPP952712, providing further proof of its authenticity.
- Purchase this incredible piece of wrestling history for just $1,795. • Flexible payment options are available with PayPal Pay by 4 or Afterpay.
Add this unique piece of wrestling history to your collection with The Undertaker signed authentic wrestling boot, complete with JSA authentication. With its custom framing and accompanying photo, this memorabilia piece is a must-have for fans of The Undertaker and the world of professional wrestling. Don't miss your chance to own this remarkable item - order now and enjoy free worldwide shipping and flexible payment options.
The Undertaker - A Legendary Figure in Professional Wrestling
The Undertaker, born Mark William Calaway on March 24, 1965, is a retired American professional wrestler who is considered one of the greatest and most iconic figures in the history of the sport. With a career spanning over three decades, The Undertaker has been an integral part of the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) and has left an indelible mark on the industry. Known for his chilling persona, supernatural gimmick, and exceptional in-ring abilities, The Undertaker has captivated audiences worldwide and inspired a new generation of wrestlers.
Mark Calaway began his wrestling career in 1984, working for various promotions before joining WWE in 1990. He made his debut as The Undertaker at the Survivor Series event in November 1990, quickly capturing the attention of fans and fellow wrestlers alike. His eerie, undead mortician character was an instant hit, and he soon became a major attraction in WWE programming.
One of The Undertaker's most remarkable achievements is "The Streak" - a series of 21 consecutive victories at WWE's flagship event, WrestleMania. Starting with his first win at WrestleMania VII in 1991, The Undertaker continued to dominate the event until WrestleMania 30 in 2014, when he was finally defeated by Brock Lesnar. The Streak has become synonymous with The Undertaker's career and is considered one of the most impressive accomplishments in professional wrestling history.
Throughout his career, The Undertaker has been involved in numerous memorable rivalries and matches. Some of his most famous feuds have been with legendary wrestlers such as Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kane, Mankind, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. His Hell in a Cell match against Mankind (Mick Foley) at the 1998 King of the Ring event is considered one of the most brutal and unforgettable matches in WWE history.
In June 2020, The Undertaker announced his retirement from in-ring competition during the WWE Network docuseries "The Last Ride." His final match took place at WrestleMania 36 against AJ Styles in a cinematic "Boneyard Match," which he won. With his retirement, The Undertaker left behind a legacy of memorable moments, unmatched accomplishments, and a career that has earned him the respect and admiration of fans and fellow wrestlers alike.
The Undertaker's legendary career in professional wrestling has made him a household name and an inspiration to countless aspiring wrestlers. His unique character, unmatched dedication, and incredible in-ring performances have solidified his place as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Although retired, The Undertaker's impact on the world of professional wrestling will be felt for generations to come, and his legacy will forever be etched in the annals of sports entertainment history.