Groove with Baby - Jennifer Grey Signed "Dirty Dancing" #696 Baby Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure (Schwartz Sports COA)
For inquiries: Dial 0477 555 557
Shipping: We'll dance this Funko Pop! right to your doorstep, anywhere around the globe - for free!
- Bring the magic of "Dirty Dancing" home with this super cool Baby Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure, signed by Jennifer Grey herself.
- Relive the iconic love story of Baby and Johnny as they light up the dance floor in the Catskills.
- Hand-signed in person by Jennifer Grey, who played Baby in the unforgettable film.
- This rare signed Funko Pop! comes with an official Schwartz Sports Authentication Services serial-numbered hologram, matching COA, and MJB Authentication.
- Check out the actual display for sale in the pictures - no mock-ups here!
- Database Hologram Verification Number 100088.
- MJB Memorabilia ships WORLDWIDE, so groove-lovers everywhere can enjoy this piece.
- Want a closer look before you buy? We're happy to show you the memorabilia on Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype Live. Just give us a call at 0477 555 557.
Get ready to dance into nostalgia with this fabulous Jennifer Grey signed "Dirty Dancing" Baby Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure. With official authentication and worldwide shipping, you'll be the envy of every fan. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of movie history. Call us at 0477 555 557 to arrange a virtual viewing or for more information.
Jennifer Grey: Dancing Through Stardom
Jennifer Grey, born on March 26, 1960, in New York City, is an American actress who achieved stardom through her memorable roles in the 1980s. The daughter of Oscar-winning actor Joel Grey and former actress Jo Wilder, Jennifer was destined for greatness in the world of entertainment.
Jennifer Grey's early career began with a series of small roles in films such as "Reckless" (1984) and "Red Dawn" (1984). However, it was her role as Jeanie Bueller in the 1986 hit comedy "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" that propelled her into the limelight.
In 1987, Jennifer Grey landed the role that would define her career - Frances "Baby" Houseman in the romantic drama "Dirty Dancing." Starring opposite Patrick Swayze, the film became an instant classic and a box office sensation. Grey's portrayal of Baby, a young woman who learns to dance and falls in love during a summer vacation, captured the hearts of audiences worldwide. The film's iconic dance sequences and memorable soundtrack have cemented "Dirty Dancing" as a cultural phenomenon, and Grey's performance earned her a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress.
Following the success of "Dirty Dancing," Grey continued to work in film and television, although she never quite recaptured the same level of fame. In 1999, she underwent rhinoplasty, which dramatically altered her appearance and made her less recognizable to fans.
Grey's career experienced a resurgence in 2010 when she participated in and won the eleventh season of the popular reality competition series "Dancing with the Stars." Her victory showcased her incredible dancing talent and reminded audiences of her earlier success in "Dirty Dancing."
Throughout her career, Jennifer Grey has demonstrated resilience, passion, and a commitment to her craft. Despite facing various challenges, she continues to make her mark in the entertainment industry, proving that nobody puts Baby in a corner.