Time Warp Treasure - J. Edgar Hoover Signed Original 1970 FBI Letter with Beckett Authentication
For inquiries: Ring us up at 0477 555 557
Shipping: Kick back and relax with free shipping to anywhere around the globe.
- Edgar Hoover Signed FBI Letter Features:
- Blast to the past with this groovy original FBI letterhead, personally signed by J. Edgar Hoover.
- Dating back to 1970, this letter congratulates FBI employee Mrs. Darlene L. Bellus on her well-earned promotion.
- Make it pop by framing the letter like the one showcased in the photo above.
- Have no fear, authenticity is here! The signed FBI letter comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Beckett Authentication hologram (serial-numbered and tamper-proof, Authentication Hologram T08945).
- Enjoy free shipping to any destination across the world, no strings attached.
- Want a closer look before you snag this gem? Arrange a Zoom meeting, Skype, or FaceTime call, and we'll give you a virtual sneak peek.
- Yours for just $495.
- Choose from our rad payment options: AfterPay and PayPal Pay by 4.
Step into the world of J. Edgar Hoover with this uber-cool signed original 1970 FBI letter, complete with Beckett Authentication and a Certificate of Authenticity. Don't miss the chance to own this one-of-a-kind piece of memorabilia that celebrates both American history and FBI achievements. Give us a call at 0477 555 557 for more info or to set up a virtual viewing. Time to get your groove on with this retro find!
In 1924, at just 29 years old, Hoover was appointed as the director of the Bureau of Investigation, which later became the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in 1935. Hoover was given the task of reforming the bureau, which had been plagued by scandals and inefficiencies. Under his leadership, the FBI became a highly professional, disciplined, and technologically advanced organization dedicated to the investigation of federal crimes and the pursuit of justice.