Time Capsule Treasure - J. Edgar Hoover Signed Original 1966 FBI Letter with Beckett Authentication
For inquiries: Dial us up at 0477 555 557
Shipping: Sit back and enjoy free shipping to anywhere around the globe.
- Edgar Hoover Signed Original 1966 FBI Letter Features:
- Capture a moment in history with this original FBI letterhead, personally signed by J. Edgar Hoover.
- This blast from the past dates back to 1966 when Hoover sent a thoughtful letter to FBI employee Mrs. Darlene L. Bellus, advising her to take all the time she needed for recovery before returning to work.
- Make this gem shine by framing the letter like the one showcased in the photo below.
- Have confidence in its authenticity, as the signed FBI letter comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Beckett Authentication hologram (serial-numbered and tamper-proof, Authentication Hologram T08951).
- Score free shipping to any destination across the world.
- Want to see the memorabilia piece before you grab it? Schedule a Zoom meeting, Skype, or FaceTime call for a virtual sneak peek.
- Own this piece of history for just $495.
- Choose from our groovy payment options: AfterPay and PayPal Pay by 4.
Step back in time with this ultra-cool J. Edgar Hoover signed original 1966 FBI letter. Complete with Beckett Authentication and a Certificate of Authenticity, this unique piece of memorabilia celebrates a moment in American law enforcement history. Give us a call at 0477 555 557 for more information or to set up a virtual viewing. Don't let this amazing find slip away!
As the Cold War began, Hoover's focus shifted to the growing threat of communism and espionage within the United States. The FBI, under Hoover's direction, played a critical role in identifying and capturing Soviet spies and other threats to national security. Hoover's relentless pursuit of these threats led to the creation of the FBI's Counterintelligence Program (COINTELPRO), which targeted domestic political organizations and activists suspected of having ties to foreign adversaries.