William Shatner Hand Signed Authentic Captain Kirk Uniform Star Trek (JSA COA)
“To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before!”
Kirk, as played by Shatner, first appears in Star Trek’s first episode, “The Man Trap“, broadcast on September 8, 1966. Shatner continued in the role for the show’s three seasons, and later provided the voice of the animated version of Kirk in Star Trek: The Animated Series (1973–1974). Shatner returned to the role for Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979) and in six subsequent films. Chris Pine portrays an alternative young version of the character in the 2009 Star Trek film. Pine reprised his role in Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) and in Star Trek Beyond (2016). Other actors have played the character in fan-created media, and the character has been the subject of multiple spoofs and satires.
- Frame measures at 1170mm in width and 950mm in height
- High quality Uniform with everything hand sewn on
- Custom deluxe background by MJB Memorabilia
- We hand selected four iconic photos of Captain Kirk
- Framed and Ready to hang on your wall
- Official JSA Authentication Services serially-numbered hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes
- The frame in the pictures is the actual frame for sale and not a concept
- Database Hologram Verification Number 100028
- MJB Memorabilia ships WORLDWIDE
- If you would like to see the memorabilia before you buy I can show you on Zoom, Facetime, Skype Live, call me 0477555557
- William ShatnerOC (born March 22, 1931), sometimes known as Bill Shatner to friends and colleagues, is a Canadian actor, author, producer, director, screenwriter, and singer. In his seven decades of acting, Shatner became a cultural icon for his portrayal of Captain James T. Kirk of the USS Enterprise in the Star Trek He has written a series of books chronicling his experiences playing Captain Kirk, being a part of Star Trek, and life after Star Trek. Shatner has also co-written several novels set in the Star Trek universe, and a series of science fiction novels called TekWar, that were adapted for television.
- Shatner also played the eponymousveteran police sergeant in J. Hooker (1982–1986) and hosted the reality-based television series Rescue 911 (1989–1996), which won a People’s Choice Award for the Favorite New TV Dramatic Series. Shatner also featured in two episodes of the television detective series Columbo almost two decades apart. He also appeared in seasons 4 and 5 of the NBC series 3rd Rock from the Sun as the “Big Giant Head” that the alien characters reported to. From 2004 until 2008, he starred as attorney Denny Crane both in the final season of the legal drama The Practice and in its spinoff series Boston Legal, a role that earned him two Emmy Awards. He appeared in both seasons of the comical NBC real-life travelogue with other male companions “of a certain age” in Better Late Than Never, from 2016 to 2018. Shatner has also pursued a career in music and spoken-word recordings since the late 1960s, having released eight albums.