Shaquille O’Neal Signed Authentic Reebok shoe Shaq Fanatics Size 22
Your price: 2495
For inquiries: 0477 555 557
Free shipping to anywhere around the globe.
The Los Angeles Lakers Franchise was the result of a purchase of a disbanded team called the Detroit Gems in 1947. The new team began in Minnesota and called themselves the Minneapolis Lakers. In 1948 the lakers won the 1948 NBL championships and then joined the Basketball Association of America and then the lakers would win the next five championships led by George Mikan. In the late 1950s George Mikan retired and the team started to really struggle financially so the relocated to Los Angeles.
• This shoe is personally hand signed by Shaquille O’Neal
• This shoe is in a custom display case with photo of Shaq
• The display case measures at 400mm length 300mm width 340mm height
• The product in the photos is the actual product for sale and not a concept
• The signed shoe is proven to be authentic as it comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tampered proof Authentication Hologram and Fanatics Hologram
• There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
• You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype, Facetime, 0477555557
• The Jersey comes with a Database Hologram Verification Number 100130 MJB and Fanatics
• Frame comes with beautiful silver plaque with Shaq’s achievements
• It costs …. Only $2195
• AfterPay is available
About Shaquille O’Neal
Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal who is known as “Shaq” was born on March the 6th 1972 in Newark, New Jersey to parents Lucille O’Neal and Joe Toney. At the age of 16 Shaq had already grow to the height of 6ft 10 and he began playing basketball at Robert G Cole High school. His shoe size is a staggering size 22.
In 1992 The Orlando Magic team drafted O’Neal and in 1993 he was named NBA rookie of the year, however in the 1995-1996 season he was injured for most of the season missing 28 games. In 1996 O’Neal became a free agent and was offered a $121 million dollar contract with the Los Angeles Lakers but he insisted that it was not money that made him sign with the La Lakers. Shaq also had major product endorsements with Reebok and Pepsi at the time.
Shaq played for the Miami Heat from 2004-2008, The Phoenix Suns from 2009-2009, The Cleveland Cavaliers from 2009-2010, The Boston Celtics from 2010-2011
It was on June the 1st 2011 that Shaq announced his retirement via social media with a short video saying, “We did it, Nineteen years baby, I want to thank you very much, That’s why I’m telling you first, I am about to retire, Love you, Talk to you soon.