Mike Tyson Rare personally hand signed Vintage Everlast speed bag
This is a rare hand signed vintage Everlast speedbag signed by Mike Tyson, the autograph looks amazing signed in silver on a black bag so it really stands out. I had a Perspex box built for it and placed an awesome black and white photo of Mike Tyson. These bags are rare.
Michael Gerard Tyson is an American former professional boxer who competed from 1985 to 2005. He reigned as the undisputed world heavyweight champion from 1987 to 1990 and was the first heavyweight boxer to simultaneously hold the WBA, WBC, and IBF titles, as well as the only heavyweight to successively unify them.
- Personally hand signed by Mike Tyson
- Vintage Everlast Speed bag
- Item ships with PSA authentication database hologram sticker and MJB Authentication
- Custom backdrop by MJB Memorabilia
- We deliver worldwide
- Database Hologram Verification Number 100089
- Box measures at 300mm and 190mm
- Zoom, Skype, Facetime me to see your memorabilia live anytime 0477555557
- Full Certificate of authenticity
- The item in the photos is the actual product you receive and not a concept