Mike Tyson RARE Genuine Signed Shoe with PSA COA
Your price: $1995
For inquiries: 0477 555 557
Free shipping to anywhere in the globe.
This beautifully presented shoe is personally hand signed by the baddest man on the planet Mike Tyson. The shoe is an officially licensed Mike Tyson shoe and authenticated by PSA Authentication.
- This officially licensed shoe was personally hand signed by Mike Tyson.
- Hand selected photos of Mike by us for the backdrop
- The frame measures at 740mm x 140mm x 1077mm
- The frame in the photos is the actual frame for sale and not a concept
- The signed shoe is proven to be authentic as it comes with Certificates of Authenticity from two companies. Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tampered proof Authentication Hologram and PSA Authentication Services
- There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
- You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype, Facetime, 0477555557
- The Ball comes with a Database Hologram Verification Number 100131 and AI74432
- It costs $1995 only.
- AfterPay is available
About Mike Tyson
Michael Gerard Tyson who is nicknamed “Iron Mike” and the Baddest Man on the Planet is a professional boxer who competed from 1985 to 2005. He recently returned to the ring after 15 years to go up against fellow boxing legend Roy Jones which ended in an unofficial draw. Tyson is considered one of the best heavyweight boxers of all time. He was born on the 30th of June 1966 in Brooklyn, New York city. In 1985 Mike Tyson made his professional debut in the ring against Hector Mercedes.