Michael Hutchence signed 1989 Spin Magazine RARE with Beckett COA
We only know of one other signed spin magazine by the rock god himself Inxs front man Michael Hutchence and we have the other. I recently had the magazine framed surrounded with iconic pictures of Michael.
Michael Kelland John Hutchence was an Australian musician, singer-songwriter and actor. Hutchence co-founded the rock band INXS, which sold over 60 million records worldwide and was inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame in 2001. He was the lead singer and lyricist of INXS from 1977 until his death
- Personally hand signed by Michael Hutchence
- Database Hologram Verification number 100040
- 17 hand selected photographs of Michael and INXS
- Certificate of Authenticity from Beckett Authentication Services and MJB
- MJB Memorabilia ships WORLDWIDE
- Frame measures at 1090mm by 870mm
- Framed and ready to hang on your wall
- This is the actual frame, this is not a mock up, what you see in these photos is the actual frame you will receive
- If you would like to see the memorabilia before you buy, I can show you on Zoom, Facetime, Skype Live, call me 0477555557
Michael Kelland John Hutchence (22 January 1960 – 22 November 1997) was an Australian musician, singer-songwriter and actor. Hutchence co-founded the rock band INXS, which sold over 60 million records worldwide and was inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame in 2001. He was the lead singer and lyricist of INXS from 1977 until his death.
Hutchence was a member of the short-lived pop rock group Max Q. He also recorded some solo material and acted in feature films, including Dogs in Space (1986), Frankenstein Unbound (1990), and Limp (1999).
Hutchence had a string of love affairs with prominent actresses, models and singers, and his private life was often reported in the Australian and international press. In July 1996, Hutchence and English television presenter Paula Yates had a daughter, Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily.
On the morning of 22 November 1997, Hutchence was found dead in his hotel room in Sydney.