Hand Painted Sonny Liston and Muhammad Ali Fight Painting
Your price: $1,500
For inquiries: 0477 555 557
Free shipping to anywhere in the globe.
A painting from one of the most iconic fights between Muhammad Ali and Sonny Liston
- This painting was commissioned by a local artist in 2013
- The artist focused on a museum quality art reproduction all hand painted using eco-friendly oil paints on a heavy duty linen canvas with an upscale frame, loyal in colours, technique and details.
- Frame measures at 1030mm in length and 730mm in height
- There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
- You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype, Facetime, 0477555557
- Only one painted by this artist
- $1500 only.
About The 1964 Fight
The two fights between Muhammad Ali and Sonny Liston back in 1964 were one of the most controversial, watched and anticipated fights in boxing history.
Famous Sports Illustrated magazine named the first fight between Liston and Clay (Ali had not changed his name yet) as the fourth greatest moment of the twentieth century.
The first fight was held in Miami Beach, Florida on February 25th 1964. Clay was named as the underdog won when Liston gave up in the seventh round.