David Hasselhoff Signed Knight Rider 1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM 1:24 Diecast Car (Beckett COA)
KITT: “Please Michael, I’m the Knight Industries 2000, not a tomato on wheels!”
Michael Knight is a man on a mission. Reborn, so to speak, after getting shot in the face, Knight decides to dedicate his life to fighting for justice. Self-made billionaire Wilton Knight hires Michael to be the lead field agent in his Knight Foundation’s public justice organization, part of which includes the developing of KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand), a superpowered, intelligent souped-up Pontiac Trans-Am. KITT can drive 300 miles an hour, is bulletproof, fireproof, can talk, and helps Michael fight injustices in the world.
- Personally hand signed by David Hasselhoff
- Official Beckett Authentication Services serially-numbered hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes
- Official MJB serially-numbered hologram 100065
- Beautiful Silver autograph which looks great on the black
- Comes with the original box
- MJB Memorabilia ships WORLDWIDE
- If you would like to see the memorabilia before you buy I can show you on Zoom, Facetime, Skype Live, call me 0477555557
Knight Rider is an American action crime drama television series created and produced by Glen A. Larson. The series was originally broadcast on NBC from 1982 to 1986. The show stars David Hasselhoff as Michael Knight, a high-tech, modern crime fighter assisted by KITT, an advanced, artificially intelligent, self-aware, and nearly indestructible talking car. This was the last series Larson devised at Universal Television before he moved to 20th Century Fox Television.