Dave Prowse Signed Darth Vader Helmut Full Size Star Wars JSA Authentication RARE
Your price: $5995
For inquiries: 0477 555 557
Free shipping to anywhere around the globe.
David Charles Prowse was born on the 1st of July 1935 in Bristol England to parents Gladys and Charles Prowse. He was brought up in a housing estate in Bristol and was awarded a scholarship to Bristol Grammar School which was founded in 1532 by British merchants Robert and Nicholas Thorne. Dave Prowse was a tall man, standing at 6 FT 6 (1.98m) and developed a very keen interest in bodybuilding. In 1962, 1963 and 1964 Prowse won the British heavyweight weightlifting championships. In 1978 Prowse wanted to play the role of Superman but lost out to Christopher Reeve but was told to train Christopher for the role. David Prowse played the physical form of Darth Vader in the original Star Wars Trilogy. Sadly on the 28th of November 2020 David passed away at the age of 85, upon his death Star Wars creator George Lucas Said:
“David brought a physicality to Darth Vader that was essential for the character. He made Vader leap off the page and on to the big screen, with an imposing stature and movement performance to match the intensity and undercurrent of Vader’s presence. David was up for anything and contributed to the success of what would become a memorable, tragic figure”
• This full size Helmut is personally hand signed by Dave Prowse
• This Helmut comes in a custom display case with a mirror on the bottom and background picture of Darth Vader.
• The display case measures at 400mm x 300mm x 350mm
• The display case in the photos is the actual display for sale and not a concept
• The signed Helmut is proven to be authentic as it comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tampered
proof Authentication Hologram and JSA Authentication
• There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
• You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype, Facetime, 0477555557
• Display case comes with beautiful plaque
• It costs only $5995
• AfterPay is available
• This is a rare helmut, there is not many for sale.
About Star Wars Trilogy
Back in 1971 George Lucas wanted to film an adaption of Flash Gordon but they would not give him the rights so in 1973 he began writing a 13 page script titled The Star Wars and by 1974 he expanded the script into the first draft of the screenplay. George retained the sequel rights and merchandising rights and by this time Harrison Ford had given up on acting and tried to become a carpenter but Lucas hired him to play Hans Solo. Star wars was released on the 25th of May 1977 with a budget of $11 Million and grossed over $775,598,007 and the Empire strikes back was released on the 21st of May 1980 with a budget of $33 Million and grossed over $547,975,067 and the Return of the Jedi was released on the 25th of May 1983 with a budget of $32 Million and grossed over $475,306,177.