Christopher Lloyd Signed Back to the Future Movie poster PSA Authentication
Your price: $995
For inquiries: 0477 555 557
Free shipping to anywhere in the globe.
Back to the Future was directed by Robert Zemeckis and written by Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis. The movie was released on the 3rd of July 1985 and distributed by Universal Pictures, the movie had a budget of 19 million dollars and grossed a whopping 388.8 million dollars.
Back to the future was set in 1985 and the story follows Marty McFly played by Michael J Fox, a teenager who is accidentally sent back to 1955 by his eccentric scientist friend Doc Brown played by Christopher Lloyd.
The idea of Back to the Future was conceived in 1980 by Gale and Zemeckis. As with most great movie and Tv Show ideas the movie was rejected by over 40 studios as they did not think it was raunchy enough to compete with other movies of the 1980s. Michael J Fox was the first choice to play Marty, but he was unavailable at the time, so they decided to shoot the movie casting Eric Stoltz for the part. After shooting the principal photography Robert Zemeckis decided Eric was not right for the part, they decided to reshoot scenes with a budget of 4 million dollars and with Michael J Fox playing Marty McFly, it’s hard to imagine anyone else to play this part.
Signed Back to the Future memorabilia is highly sought after and a great investment with its value going up every year.
- This poster is personally hand-signed by Christopher Lloyd.
- This poster was custom framed
- The frame measures 650mm x 440mm
- The frame in the photos is the actual frame for sale and not a concept
- The signed poster is proven to be authentic as it comes with Certificates of Authenticity from two companies. Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tampered proof Authentication Hologram and PSA
- There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
- You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype, Facetime, 0477555557
- The frame comes with a Database Hologram Verification Number MJB 100187 and PSA 9A47695
- Frame comes with a beautiful gold plaque
- It costs $995 only.
- AfterPay is available
About Christopher Lloyd
Christopher Lloyd was recommended for the part of Doc Brown by a producer called Neil Canton who had worked with Lloyd, but Lloyd threw the script in the trash as he wanted to be a serious actor, but Lloyd was convinced to take the part by Zemeckis once they met and he explained his ideas for the movie.
Christopher Lloyd was born on the 22nd of October 1938 in Stamford, Connecticut. He is best known for his role as Doc Brown in the Back to the Future movie franchise but also starred in many other well-known movies such as One Flew over the Cuckoo’s nest, Butch and the Sundance, Who framed Roger Rabbit, The Addams Family and many others.