Charlie Hunnam Signed Sons of Anarchy Black Bikers Vest Authentication Framed Inscribed “JAX”
Your price: $1995
For inquiries: 0477 555 557
Free shipping to anywhere around the globe.
Charles Matthew Hunnam was born on the 10th of April 1980 in Newcastle upon Tyne. He is the son of Jane Bell who was a ballet dancer and business owner. When his mother re married Charlie was 12 and the family moved to Melmerby, Cumbria. Instead of going to university, Charlie decided to attend the Cumbria College of Art and Design to study performing arts and he graduated with a degree in Film Theory and Film History aiming to write and direct his own films.
Sons of Anarchy
Sons of Anarchy is an action crime drama that was written and created by Kurt Sutter and first premiered on September the 3rd, 2008 on the cable network FX. The series 3rd season attracted 4.9 million viewers making it FX’s highest rating show in history. Charlie was at a stage when no work was coming in and he was given a big pile of scripts and chose the Sons of Anarchy script as it was the thinnest and then once he read it he was blown away and said “Man I would do anything to get me in a room with these guys, I wanna try and get this role and the rest is history.
• This Black leather Sons of Anarchy Vest is personally hand signed by Charlie Hunnam
• Charlie Inscribed the word “JAX” on the vest
• This Jersey was custom framed by MJB
• The frame measures at 1170×950
• The frame in the photos is the actual frame for sale and not a concept
• The signed Vest is proven to be authentic as it comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tampered proof Authentication Hologram 100123 and Celebrity Authentics
• There is free shipping done to any destination in the world.
• You can view the memorabilia piece before purchasing it through a zoom meeting, Skype, Facetime, 0477555557
• PayPal pay by 4 available
• It costs $1995 only.
• AfterPay is available