Batmobile Personally signed by Adam West Batman Burt Ward Robin 1966 TV Series 1:18 with full COA
Holy smoke Batman – If you are a Batman fan like myself you will love this signed Batmobile, signed by the original Batman (Adam West) and the original Robin (Burt Ward) the car comes with the original box.
- The Batmobile is personally signed by Adam West and Burt Ward
- Comes with Certificates of Authenticity from two companies Item ships affixed with two holograms one from MJB Memorabilia serial-numbered and tamper evident Authentication Hologram
- Custom box with photo of Adam West and Burt Ward in the background
- Beautiful gold plaque on the front of the box
- Zoom, facetime, Skype me at anytime to view before buying.
- Shipping to any where in the world.
Batman is a 1960s American live action television series, based on the DC comic book character of the same name. It stars Adam West as Bruce Wayne/Batman and Burt Ward as Dick Grayson/Robin – two crime-fighting heroes who defend Gotham City from a variety of archvillains. It is known for its camp style, upbeat theme music, and its intentionally humorous, simplistic morality (aimed at its largely teenage audience). This included championing the importance of using seat belts, doing homework, eating vegetables, and drinking milk. It was described by executive producer William Dozier as the only situation comedy on the air without a laugh track. The 120 episodes aired on the ABC network for three seasons from January 12, 1966 to March 14, 1968, twice weekly for the first 2 and weekly for the third. In 2016, television critics Alan Sepinwall and Matt Zoller Seitz ranked Batman as the 82nd greatest American television show of all time.